Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X) is an open access journal on the technology and science of micro-scale machines and micromachinery, published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access Unlimited and free access for readers
- No Copyright Constraints Retain copyright of your work and free use of your article
- Impact Factor 1.833 (2016 Journal Citation Reports®)
- Discounts on Article Processing Charges (APC) If you belong to an institute that is part of MDPI's institutional membership program
- Thorough Peer-Review
- Coverage by Leading Indexing Services Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex (Elsevier), Scopus (Elsevier)
- No Space Constraints, No Extra Space or Color Charges No restriction on the length of the papers, number of figures or colors
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 20 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in first half of 2017).